Reversible Stripes Scarf
The Purl Bee’s Reversible Stripes Scarf is stunningly elegant, decadently soft and perfectly unisex. Employing the easy rhythms of slipped stitches, this fascinating knit features a smooth, flat side with horizontal pinstripes and a reverse side with hearty vertical stripes. One version uses 2 colors of Jade Sapphire’s gorgeous 6 Ply Cashmere; and the other combines 6 Ply Cashmere and Alchemy’s Kozmos, a wonderfully complex yarn that adds texture and shine.
MATERIALS: Original Version…
- Yarn A: 2 skeins of Jade Sapphire’s Zageo 6 Ply Cashmere in the color Pewter.
- Yarn B: 2 skeins of Jade Sapphire’s Zageo 6 Ply Cashmere in the color Ivory.
MATERIALS: New Version…
- Yarn A: 4 skeins of Alchemy’s Kozmos for Yarn A, in the color Silver.
- Yarn B: 3 skeins of Jade Sapphire’s Zageo 6 Ply Cashmere for Yarn B, in the color Ivory.
24 stitches = 4 inches in stitch pattern
- Original Scarf (all 6 Ply cashmere): 8 inches wide by 72 inches long
- New Version (6 Ply Cashmere + Kozmos): 9 inches wide x 92 inches long
- Swatches: 3 1/2 inches square