Let’s get ready for cold days! Looking for a great present for Holidays? With these mittens you will not go wrong. You can make them striped (imagine how many possibilities you have to add a personal touch) or in one color!
- Ladies Medium (fits most)
- Ladies Small or Teen (make this size if you have small hands or for teens)
- Child (4 - 6 years, use worsted weight yarn to make them for 8-10 years)
Skill level: easy/intermediate
• 40gr (for ladies sizes) or 20gr (for child size) DK-weight ( ) yarn (I used alpaca yarn)
• almost same amount of contrasting color yarn
• crochet hook 3.5mm (E), or size needed to obtain the gauge
ch – chain stitch
dc – double crochet
sl st - slip stitch
Special stitches (all special stitches are explained with photos and step by step instructions):
BP dc - back post double crochet
FP dc - front post double crochet
2dc tog - two double crochet worked together
I am always available for questions if you have any problems with your pattern.