Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 2 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Sweater - in Rowan Cotton Glace
- ‘main pattern’ is British tr1, ch1, tr1, ch1 to end; or for the US, dc1, ch1, dc1, ch1 to end.
- only one size is included: 95cm/37.5” bust
- yarn: Rowan Cotton Glace, eleven 50g balls
- pattern is an introduction to crochet
- includes two stitch diagrams to explain stitch patterns
- includes simple diagrams of what the garment pieces should approximately resemble once constructed
- pattern is from Rowan Knitting Magazine Number 17, dated 1995