- fond of luxury or pleasure, self-indulgent
These really are shamelessly feminine and marvelously indulgent. The cuff is embossed with an intricate leaf pattern that flows beautifully into the leg. One lone stem trails down your leg and wraps itself around your ankle (hiding the gusset as it goes) and ends in a final leaf on the top of your foot.
I can’t think of anything more lovely!
These are perfect for you if:
- You want to make a really special pair of socks
- You want to do something clever with your next gusset
They’re not for you if:
- You don’t like charts (the pattern uses charts)
- You hate swatching (you need to swatch to check your needle size)