The Graph Beanie
Playin’ Hooky Designs and Oikos Handmade have joined forces to create this amazing beanie. We have perfected this pattern along with 4 full pages of photo tutorials to help you learn how to crochet from a graph. It’s fun to make and comfortable to wear. And with limitless possibilities for images, you can make one for everyone and they won’t be the same.
This pattern does not come with the graphs shown. It is for the base beanie pattern only. Graphs are sold separately.
Here’s how it works:
- Get this base beanie pattern
- Add your favorite graphs to your cart. The 1st one’s free! - You have to have BOTH the pattern and the graph in your shopping cart for the free graph promotion to work.
- Learn how to work from a graph, create an almost invisible seam, adjust the size to fit anyone, and how to insert the graph into your hat
- Choose from the other graph patterns offered by me or Oikos Handmade to grow your collection
Get the Graphs:
- Autism Awareness Puzzle
- Colorado Flag
- Conversation Heart
- Cutie Mark - Apple Jack
- Cutie Mark - Fluttershy
- Cutie Mark - Pinkie Pie
- Cutie Mark - Rainbow Dash
- Cutie Mark - Rarity
- Cutie Mark - Twilight Sparkle
- Ninja Turtle
- Texas Flag
Each of my graphs have been painstakingly tested by me to make sure they will look good on a beanie. I won’t sell a graph without first testing it.
More graphs are being added all the time, so be sure to check back!
You have permission to sell finished items made from my patterns! If you sell online, please link back to my shop:
Original Design by Liz from Playin’ Hooky Designs & Kimberly from Oikos Handmade
Pattern is written in standard US crochet terms. I offer free customer help after every pattern purchase. Please email me or send me a message with your questions.
Don’t be fooled by imitations. This is the original Graph Beanie!