Three Wishes 2 MKAL
Just like the previous Three Wishes Cowl, Three Wishes 2 is a stunning cowl with a bold textural lace and cable pattern. This cowl is worked in the round on a circular needle and requires no seaming or grafting. You can choose to knit with or without beads. Perfect gift for your love one or you can keep it for yourself. Pattern includes charts and row by row written directions. If you would like to add beads to your cowl, instructions are included as to where to place the beads.
Suggested yarn: DK/Worsted weight
Yardage needed: See table on the third photo
Circumference: 22 (28, 33, 39, 44, 50, 55)” / 56 (70, 84, 98, 112, 126, 140) cm
Height from top to bottom edge: 7” / 18 cm
16” / 40 cm long circular needles size 4.0 mm (US 6)
16” / 40 cm long circular needles size 4.5 mm (US 7) or larger.
Notions: Tapestry needle, blocking pins, size 14 US / 0.75 mm steel crochet hook for beads (optional), stitch markers, size 6 seed beads (optional - see table for quantity needed).
The Mystery KAL is divided into 7 Clues published every everyday (except Sunday) starting on 8 December 2016.
1st clue: Thursday, December 8th
2nd clue: Friday, December 9th
3rd clue: Saturday, December 10th
4th clue: Monday, December 12th
5th clue: Tuesday, December 13th
6th clue: Wednesday, December 14th
7th clue: Thursday, December 15th
You can buy the clues only for USD 3.5,- until December 31st. The price will be USD 5,- after that date. Payment by Paypal and delivery by Ravelry, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted.
You can buy the kit from my Etsy store.
For this Kit, your will receive:
- One (1) skein of Rendezvous Precious (100% Superwash Merino) - 273 yards/250 meter/100 gram/skein enough to make 33”/84 cm circumference cowl.
- Size 6 Miyuki beads enough to complete the project
- Removable marker (1pc)
- Dental floss (1 strand)
- Pattern is NOT INCLUDED in this kit. You need to buy separately in Ravelry or my blog.
- FREE Denim Project back if you bought 2 kits (limited stock) - See photos.
- The kits are in limited quantity, once sold out, it’s gone.
- For bigger yarn photos, click here.
- Payment by Paypal, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted. Shipping is FREE (please make sure to update your shipping address in Paypal). Please allow 10 - 21 days to reach your hand.
- Latest date to order: October 27th.
- Once you bought the pattern or the e-book, you’ll receive a notification every time a new clue is uploaded.
- You also need to sign up here, and check from time to time for tips, additional information or revision.
- On your Ravelry Project Page: Click photo, then choose slurp from web, copy and paste this link: http://images4-e.ravelrycache.com/uploads/lprajogo/403365... Use this image as a first photo of your project page.
- To respect the other participants, do not post SPOILER in other thread/forum except the SPOILER thread until 2 weeks after the last clue.
- Use the tag ThreeWishes2MKAL on Ravelry, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
At the end of the MKAL, the participants will receive a copy of the complete pattern at no additional cost. Pattern is protected by copyright, so participants in the MKAL are required to not distribute copies of the clues or copies of the whole pattern.
Info about the yarn for the Kit:
Fibers: 100% Superwash Merino
Yardage/Weight: approx. 273 yards/250 m/ 100g
Hand Wash/lay flat to dry using bleach-free detergent.
May bleed slightly upon first wash.