Toe Up Sock Knitting Pattern
Blue Mountain Handcrafts Beth’s Basic Toe Up Sock Knitting Pattern for any size foot. This is the sock pattern I use for all of my family’s socks. I got tired of fighting with other patterns for several reasons and trying to find patterns for all the different size feet in my house.
I created this pattern so that it would:
- adjust to any size foot
- you can use virtually any stitch pattern
- you can use any type and weight of yarn
- you don’t have to worry about running out of yarn when you work from the toe up
- the heel is alot easier to do
- you can try on the sock as you go
- you don’t have to deal with the hateful cast on stitches at the top of the sock that often need a little “lipstick” when the sock is done.
The pattern does require you do a little measuring and a little basic math---nothing that involves mixing letters and numbers ;)!