Triangle and Square Ball
This ball is formed with 6 squares and 8 triangles. It is a Cuboctahedron.
• 80 grams of Sport/DK yarn of various different colors.
• A balloon or other stuffing, such as fiberfill.
• Side of each piece =10.5 cm
(but it will measure more when you inflate the ball).
• Diameter of the ball = 21 cm approx.
• Circumference of the ball = 68 cm approx.
(it is like a soccer ball).
You can customize your ball as you like: change the size, color or model of the pieces, etc. Find the instructions to do it in the section VARIANTS of the pattern.
chain, slip stitch, half double crochet (US), double crochet (US), treble crochet (US).
It explains how to ‘join-as-you-go’ the pieces.