Mod: Top-down, scoop neck and lace pattern at lower body.
Raglan setup: 38(sleeves)-27(front&back)-38(sleeves). Total 130 sts.
Done and i’m very pleased with the results. Onto the blocking board first…
My increases around the lace pattern are not quite properly spaced and the sts are very uneven. I thought about frogging it and reknit but seeing that it fit me perfectly, what the heck.. Next time, I will do better. Also, a side note about the sleeves.. they tend to slide while wearing. If I were to make this again I will reduce the raglan sts count to 120 = 35/25(x2)/35 so the neckline can be a bit smaller.
Pics on me later..
I just realized from looking at my pictures that i did a boo-boo on one of the lace panel… oh well.