#02 Hat & Muff Set by Mari Tobita
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 2 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© Vogue Knitting
#02 Hat & Muff Set
This pattern is available from store.vogueknitting.com for $5.00.
Pattern description from Vogue Knitting, Holiday 2007:
“Knitted hat with crocheted earflaps and I-cord ties, crocheted puff stitch muff. Sized in one size and shown on pages 46 and 48.”
- Head circumference 16.5”/42cm (unstretched) and stretches to fit most sizes.
- Muff circumference 16”/40.5cm
- Hat: 2 1¾oz/50g balls (each approx 120yd/110m) of Zitron/Skacel Collection, Inc. Ecco (merino wool) in #101 ecru (MC) & 2 .4oz/10g balls (each approx 27yd/25m) of Schulana/Skacel Collection Inc. Angora Schulana (angora) each in #44 aqua (A) and #15 white (B)
- Muff: 3 balls of Zitron/Skacel Collection , Inc. Ecco in #101 ecru (MC) & 2 balls if Schulana/Skacel Collecction, Inc. Angora Schulana (angora) in #44 aqua (A)
- One size 6 (4mm) circular needle 16”/40cm length, one set (5) dpn size 6 (4mm) or size to obtain gauge
- Size G-6 (4mm) crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- 32 sts and 32 rows = 4”/10cm over k1, p1 rib (unstretched) using size 6 (4mm) needles
- 12 sts and 10 rows = 4”/10cm over puff st using size G-6 (4mm) crochet hook.
- Take time to check gauges.