Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 2 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© Vogue Knitting
#03 Short-sleeve button-front caridgan
Standard-fitting short-sleeve button-front cardigan with set-in sleeves with rib collar and bands.
- Use MC and St st for all sts between color blocks.
- Use A, B, F or H for large block colors, referring to photo for placement or as desired.
- Use C, D E, or G for small block colors.
- Work in St st on color blocks, except on upper small blocks which are worked in either seed st or reverse stockinette st as desired.
- Read RS rows of chart from right to left, and WS rows from left to right. Charts and a schematic are included in the pattern.