#05 Lace Shawl
Pattern description from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2007/08: “Lily Chin’s ivory shawl is knit in a openwork lace pattern from the neck down to three mitered points - one at each side and at the center back.”
“Allover lace shawl with mitered corners, worked from the neck down. Shown on page 71.”
- 5 1¾oz/50g skeins (each approx 137yd/126m) of Lily Chin Signature Collection/CNS Yarns Greenwich Village (nylon/acrylic/mohair) in #5557 winter white
- Size 10 (6mm) circular needle 29”/74cm length or size to obtain gauge
- Size E-4 (3.5mm) crochet hook
- Stitch markers
- Use of circular needle is to accommodate the large number of sts. Do not join, but work back and forth in rows.
- Shawl is worked from the neck-edge down with 3 miter points and half-miter points at side edges.