#10 Intarsia drop-shoulder pullover by Susan Mills
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© Vogue Knitting
#10 Intarsia drop-shoulder pullover
Over-sized, short, intarsia-knit, drop-shoulder pullover with three-quarter length sleeves. Shown in size Medium on page 39.
- 5(5,6) 3 1/2oz/100g hanks (each approx 240yd/216m) of Classic Elite Dakota (cotton/linen) in #4816 flax (MC)
- 2 balls each .88oz/25g balls (each approx 69yd/62m) of Classic Elite Cotton Sox (cotton) in #4935 lime (A), #4922 moss (B), #4972 blue (C)
- 1 ball each in #4928 brass (D), #4933 caramel (E), #4915 hunter green (F)
- One pair each sizes 3 and 4 needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- One size 3 circular needle 16”
- Wind colors A-F onto bobins. When changing colors, twist yarns tog on WS to prevent holes. For each piece, read instructions carefully before foll chart.
- Back: When foll chart, there will be a rep of 3 dragonflies and 2 bees across. Do not work partial dragonflies (end same place where chart is beg) and do not work shaded bee (this is for sleeve only). Work shaded bee area with MC only.