#10 Triangle Lace Shawl
Pattern Description from Knit.1, Fall/Winter 2008: “More than 500 silvery glass beads - applied with a crochet hook as you knit, no pre-stringing necessary - dot the center of the large and small flowers at the body and border of a shimmery silk shawl by Karen Joan Raz. Stitched top-down, it’s shaped with yarn-over increases at the edges and spine.”
- 2 balls in #304 Periwinkle of Lacey Lamb by Jade Sapphire Exotic Fibres, 2oz/60g balls, each approx 825yd/754m (extrafine lambswool)
- 550 Size 6.0 glass beads (approx 32g) silver lined crystal with rainbow finish
- One size 5 (3.75mm) 24”/60cm circular needle or size to get the gauge
- One 1mm beading crochet hook
- One extra needle for 3 needle bind off
The Measurements: Approximately 80”/203cm x 40”/101.5cm
- The shawl is worked from the top down.
- Beads are added on a wrong side row.
Knit.1, Fall/Winter 2008 pages 35 & 68-69.