#12 Cocoon Coat
Pattern description from Knit Simple, Fall 2006: “A virtual rectangle with a bit f shaping for the neck transforms into a unique jacket with some creative folding. The sleeve bands are knit and attached at the same time.”
Knit Tip: “Alternate garter-stitch rows of both yarns to achieve the furrowed look.”
- Remix by Skacel Collection, 1¾oz/50g balls, each approx 49yd/45m (acrylic/polymide)
- 10 balls in #1474 fire (MC)
- Loft Classic by Skacel, 1¾oz/50g balls, each approx 109yd/100m (wool)
- 4 balls in #1220 black (CC)
- Size 11 (8mm) circular needle, 36”/91cm long or size to obtain gauge
- One pair size 10 (6mm) knitting needles
- Small amount of contrasting color yarn for markers.
- Bust 42”/106.5cm
- Length 21½”/54.5cm
- Upper arm 43”/109cm
Note: Coat is made in one piece.