Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 3 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
- Sisik is discontinued but other DK weight yarns could easily be substituted although you might need to change needle size to obtain the correct gauge.
- This pattern is shown in two lengths and has a size range of 35-47 inches (90-119cm) finished chest measurement. Yardage range is from the smallest short version to the largest long version.
- Unlike most Dale sweaters this one has set in sleeves. It is knit back and forth in one piece. The neckline edge is picked up and knit on and the lace trim is knit separately and sewn on.
- The Dale 126 book is out of print but shows up on eBay from time to time. The more famous Ingeborg is in the same book.
- Information is from the English language version.