20-21-5 Snowflake Sweater
Japanese version available here. Both English and Japanese versions are fully charted using standard knitting and/or crochet symbols.
- Japanese size 4 & 5 knitting needles (3.3 & 3.6mm)
- Japanese size 3, 4 & 5 knitting needles (3.0, 3.3 & 3.6mm)
- 250g (783.3m) color 201 off-white
- 200g (626.7m) color 203 deep blue
Gauge (in 10cm square):
- stockinette: 27 st and 36 rows
- k3p2 ribbing: 33 st and 36 rows
- k2p2 ribbing: 36 st and 37 rows
- pattern stitch (i.e., snowflake section): 30 st and 36 rows
Note: pattern originally called for Cashmere Lamb’s Wool, which is now discontinued. Pierrot Yarns suggests Fine Merino as a substitute.