#25 Bead-Edged Scarf by Laura Glazier
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© Vogue Knitting
#25 Bead-Edged Scarf
This pattern is available from store.vogueknitting.com for $5.00.
“With long edges featuring knit-in beads and a combination of stitches leading to a beaded fringe, this scarf embodies refined texture and delicate poise.”
- Two size 10 or 12 beading needles
- Two ½oz tubes Japanese seed beads, shiny black
- One ½oz tube Japanese seed beads, matte black
- 600 4mm glass abacus beads, black
- 60 6x4mm glass teardrop beads, black
- 200 4mm glass fire polished beads, black
- Nymo black beading thread, size B
- Bead wax