575d Apple Bean Bag
This project combines crochet and knitting: the bottom is crocheted while the “body” is knitted.
Both English and Japanese versions are fully charted using standard knitting and/or crochet symbols. Japanese version available here.
Tools/Materials (per cushion):
- Japanese size 10 knitting needles (5.1mm)
- Japanese size 7/0 crochet hook (4.0mm)
- 370g (389m) Ami Cotton Bulky - either in solid color or space-dyed
- 1 piece of lining fabric, 700mm x 600mm (25.6” x 23.6”)
- 500g plastic bean bag pellets
- small amount polyfiber or cotton stuffing
garter stitch: 10.5 sts & 25 rows = 10cm/4”
single crochet (US): 16 sts & 16.5 rounds = 10cm/4”