#94 Kairo Pouch (カイロポーチ) by Sachiyo Fukao (深尾幸世)
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
#94 Kairo Pouch (カイロポーチ)
Section: Part VI もよう編みバターン (Patterned Crochet)
Subsection: 交差・引き上げ・パプコーン (Crossed Stitches, Pulled Stitches, Popcorns)
- Yarn 1: Olympus make make flavor - pink (307) 25g
- Yarn 2: Olympus make make Sunday - lt beige mix (111) 5g
- Hook: Japanese size 7/0号 (4.0mm)
- one 20mm button
14x14cm (excluding flap)
- This pattern uses Motif #90. It is crocheted in two pieces, one with a button flap at the top.
- A kairo is a type of portable pocket warmer.