97-98-1 Peplum Suit
Both English and Japanese versions are fully charted using standard knitting and/or crochet symbols. Japanese version available here.
Note: this pattern is written for knitting machines, but hand knitters can knit it simply by following the chart.
- standard-gauge knitting machine (4.5mm pitch) with punchcard capabilities or knitting needles necessary to achieve gauge
- 600g (2520m) Silk100 Nep, color 6353 (discontinued)
- 100g (3200m) Kirara, color 4813
- Japanese size 4/0 crochet hook (2.5mm)
- 4 buttons (23mm diameter)
- elastic for waistband