97-98-17 Chic Collared Sweater
Japanese version available here. Both English and Japanese versions are fully charted using standard knitting and/or crochet symbols.
Note: this pattern is written for both machine knitting and hand knitting.
- standard-gauge knitting machine (4.5mm pitch) with punchcard capabilities or knitting needles necessary to achieve gauge
- Japanese size 2, 3, & 4 knitting needles (2.7, 3.0, & 3.3mm)
- Japanese size 3/0 crochet hook (2.3mm)
- 7 buttons (15mm diameter)
Additional gauge info:
* in pattern stitch, 28 st should be 7cm wide, and 41 rows should be 10cm tall