A Floral Affair
If you purchase 5 patterns from my Ravelry Store at the same time (place them all in your cart before checking out), you will automatically receive the least expensive for free!
This stylish and elegant vest will delight you with a center flower bouquet full of unexpected twists and turns that culminate in a flattering neckline.
It’s worked almost seamlessly from the bottom up.
- Malabrigo Yarn Arroyo – (100% Merino): 100g/ 335 yards (306 meters) – 2 (2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5) skeins. The sample is knit in colorway “133 Reflecting Pool”.
- US 2½ – 3 mm 24” (60 cm) & 40” (100 cm) circular needles or DPNs
- US 6 – 4 mm 24” (60 cm) & 40” (100 cm) circular needles or DPNs
- 2 stitch markers in one color (A)
- 2 stitch markers in a second color (B)
- cable needle
- stitch holder or scrap yarn
XS (S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X) designed to fit with 2” (5 cm) negative ease.
24 sts and 34 rows per 4” (10 cm) in Stockinette stitch with larger needles after blocking.
Questions? Join Hanna’s group -- Hada’s Little Corner.
Please use the newest version of the pattern (_Sep2015).
I reformatted this pattern after the rights reverted back to me, changed the abbreviations back to my usual ones instead of the magazine abbreviations, and in the process detected that some of the stitch counts needed to be corrected as well.
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. I hope all is well with the pattern now!