Brilliant color work infinity scarf worked in the round beginning with a provisional cast on. Ends are grafted together to make a continuous and dramatic tube.
• Scarf Length: 46.5in/118cm
• Scarf Width: 6.5in/16.5cm
• Circumference of tube: 13in/33cm
• MC: 370yds/340m DK weight yarn; CC1: 235yds/215m DK weight yarn
• Shown in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino DK(100% Superwash Merino Wool; 225yd/206m per 100g skein); MC: Tart; 2
skeins; CC: Candlewick; 2 skeins
* Needle Sizes are recommendations only. Always use needle size necessary to obtain gauge.
• US#5/3.5mm double pointed needles, or 32in circular needles for magic loop, or 2 circular needles; use preferred circular knitting method
• US#7/4.5mm double pointed needles, or 32in circular needles for magic loop, or 2 circular needles ; use preferred circular knitting method
• Size F/3.75mm Crochet hook
• waste yarn
• Tapestry Needle
• Place Markers
Skill Level: Intermediate
Skills Required: provisional cast on, stranded color work, working in the round, grafting using kitchener stitch
See it on my website.