Five sizes - infant to adult.
- XS sized for infant to 1 year (foot circumference – 4.5 in/11 cm).
- S sized for toddlers (foot circumference – 5.5 in - 6 in/ 14 – 15.5 cm).
- M sized for child 5-9 (foot circumference. – 6.5 - 7 in/16.5 – 17.5 cm).
- L sized for large child – teen/small adult (foot circumference – 7.5 - 8 in/19 – 20.5 cm).
- XL sized for teen/small adult - adult (foot circumference – 8 - 9 in/20.5 -23 cm)
This sweet lace ankle sock features an interchangeable ribbon at the cuff. The ribbon fits neatly at the ankle bone.
Knit in the round from the cuff down, the pattern has a flap and gusset heel and a wide, grafted toe. This is a great project for introducing lace techniques. Pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner or intermediate knitter. Charted and written instructions included.
Please check your gauge so you won’t be unhappy with the fit. If you have narrow feet, you may like the fit better for the next smaller size.