Don a chic look with this radiant shawl, designed by Brenda Castiel in Willow Feather yarn, that hugs the shoulders while lacy ends tie without being bulky.
• The shawl is worked in sections, starting with lace on one edge, moving into stripes of different yarns and easy textures such
as garter st, garter eyelets, and St st.
• The second section is the square in the corner of the “L,” and it is worked from the lower edge upwards in textural stripes. It is attached to the first piece like a knitted-on edging.
• The third piece features the same lace edging and is grafted to the center square, completing the L-shape.
Outside Edge: 80” (203cm)
Depth: 15” (38cm)
• Willow Yarns™ Feather (73% linen/27% cotton; 100g/252yd)
-730052-0009 Flamingo (2 balls): A
-730052-0003 Dove (1 ball): B
• US size 7 (4.5mm) straight needles or size needed to obtain gauge
• Stitch markers
• Yarn needle
18 sts x 24 rows = 4” (10.2cm) in St st, blocked
Save time, check your gauge.