Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 13 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available for $6.00 USD buy it now
Experience Level: Advanced Beginner.
Size: Women’s small (medium, large) – approximately 7 (8, 9)” leg circumference. Sample sock shown in medium.
- 1 skein Malabrigo Sock (440yds, 100g), color Boticelli Red, or similar fingering weight yarn.
- 1 set of size US0 (2.0mm) double point knitting needles (or size required for gauge)
- Cable needle
Gauge: 9 sts/inch in stockinette stitch
- This pattern will show best when knit firmly in a solid or semi-solid yarn.
- Additional sizes can be achieved by knitting the sock at 8 or 8.5 sts/inch instead.
- Each pattern stitch pulls in different, so the socks will look strange on the needles. Don’t worry. They work out perfectly on the body.