Alfo the Monster
This is the 1st in a series of 10 adorable monsters!
Meet Alfo, an adorable monster with big teeth (and a big heart!)
Sure, he’s crocheted up in purple, but he’d look great in any color!
To crochet this monster, you’ll need:
- 3 colors of Ella Rae Classic: Purple (color #327), 170 yards; White (color #01), 10 yards; Black (color #32), 5 yards
- Size H (5.0mm) crochet hook
- Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
- Tapestry needle
- 2x2 inch square of white felt
- Craft glue
- A few handfuls of stuffing
This monster requires knowledge of:
- single crochet
This pdf pattern contains step-by-step photos, so you won’t get lost!