All Dressed Up by Patons
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 10 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
All Dressed Up
Pattern on page 15, shown on page 26.
- Bonnet, Bootees and Mitts are suitable for 6 to 12 months.
- Chest Measurement: 16-18-20” (41-46-51cm)
- Finished Chest: 16.5-18.5-20.5” (42-47-52cm)
- Length from Top of Shoulder (approx): 8-9-9.5” (20-23-24cm)
- Sleeve Seam (approx): 4.5-6.-7” (11-15-18cm)
- Jacket: 1-2-2 - 50gm balls
- Bonnett, Bootees, Mitts: 1 - 50gm ball for each
- Stitch Holder
- 1.5m of 0.5cm wide Ribbon for Jacket, Bootees and Mitts
- 0.5m of 2cm wide Ribbon for Bonnet
- Raglan sleeve jacket is worked in pieces from bottom up in herringbone lace pattern with round neck fastened with ribbon.
- Bootees, Bonnet and Mitts are worked flat with the bonnet, bootee cuffs and panel on mitts in lace pattern.
- Instructions are written with no charts or schematics.
This pattern is published as a single pattern #8353 in the UK, and there Fairytale 4 ply is specified.