Amigurumi Classic Mini Car
This PDF crochet pattern describes in US terminology how to crochet a cute classic Mini Cooper inspired car as shown on picture.
Finished size will be approx. 7” (18 cm) long, 3.5” (9 cm) tall, 4” (10 cm) wide, crocheted using acrylic yarn (8 ply / DK), with hook size E (3.5 mm).
If you wish to make a taller or smaller version of this car, you can just use thicker or thinner yarn / crochet hook. This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn.
The pattern is mostly worked in continuous rounds. Some parts are worked in rows.
Materials used :
- Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm)
- Yarn in red (approx. 40 gr, 117 m / 128 yds), grey, black (both approx. 25 gr, 66 m / 73 yds), Small amounts of white, orange.
- Fiberfill stuffing, preferably a sturdy kind, 2 pearl buttons, diameter approx. 0.5” (1.2 cm)
- Optional: red and black sewing thread, plastic canvas or sturdy cardboard
- Stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins, scissors
Stitches used :
chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, increasing and decreasing, surface slip stitches
Skill level : intermediate
Gauge is not important for this pattern, just crochet tight enough so your stuffing will not show through the stitches.
If you like this design, check out my Ravelry store for more !
Pattern is my own original design, described in english, using US terminology.
• English version (US terms) of the pattern (PDF) is available as an instand download after received payment.