Amigurumi Fox Animal Toy
This PDF PATTERN will guide you to crochet a cute amigurumi fox as shown in picture. This furry faced fox will make a great hand made gift or a nice toy for kids to play with.
Finished size will be approx. 9’ (23 cm) tall, made using acryllic yarn (8 ply / DK) and hook size E (3.5 mm).
If you wish to make a taller or smaller version of this fox, you can easily use thicker or thinner yarn / crochet hook. This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn.
Instead of eyelash yarn you could also use regular yarn.
Used stitches : slip stitch, single crochet.
Materials needed :
- Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm)
- Yarn in the colours bronze (approx. 80 gr), small amount of black, white eyelash yarn (approx. 25 gr)
- Fiberfill stuffing, safety eyes 12 mm
- Stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins
Skill level : advanced beginner
Gauge is not important for this pattern, just crochet tight enough so your stuffing will not show through the stitches.
If you like this design, check out my Ravelry store for more !
Pattern is my own original design, described in English, using US terminology.
• English version (US terms) of the pattern (PDF) is available as an instand download after received payment. There is also a printer friendly version included.