Amigurumi little Geisha by Nelly Pailloux
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 56 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© 2010 La Fée Crochette
Amigurumi little Geisha
This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download
Crochet your own cute little Geisha doll. She is 3 inches tall once finished and very easy to make
You will need:
- One crochet hook size 2.5mm
- Yarn in white, red, black and the colour of your choice for the dress
- Stitch marker or a paper clip (optional)
- Yarn needles
- Embroidery floss in black and red to make the eyelashes, mouth and hair
- Fibrefill, or wool or old stocking to stuff doll
- Single crochet
- Half double crochet
- Beginner to advanced beginner with knowledge of crocheting in the round, increasing, and decreasing.