Angular Path Scarf
This unisex scarf is the perfect beginner project. Comprised of only knit and purl stitches, the scarf is reversible and, depending on the yarn choice, can be made for any season.
Pattern is 4 pages.
- Following charts
Finished Size (blocked): 8”/20.32 cm wide by 76”/ 193.04 cm long
- Stitch markers (2)
- Glow line tape (to mark current row on charts/instructions).
- Fine cotton thread in contrasting colour for life-lines
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking wires and Tpins
Skill Level: Beginner
Yarn: 436 yards/399 meters of DK weight yarn that knits up to 5.25 sts/inch.
Shown In: Lang Yarns ‘Seta Tweed’, (109 yards/100 meters; 75% silk, 25% cotton; 0.88 oz/25 grams per skein). 4 skeins in 0099 Granite.
Other Possible Yarns:
- Elsebeth Lavold ‘Silky Wool’, (192 yards/176 meters; 45% wool, 35% silk; 20% nylon; 1.76 oz/50 grams per skein).
- Misti Alpaca ‘Tonos Pima Silk’, (327 yards/299 meters; 83% cotton, 17% silk; 3.53 oz/100 grams per skein).
- Rowan ‘Purelife Revive’, (137 yards/125 meters; 36% silk, 36% cotton, 28% rayon; 1.76 oz/50 grams per skein).
- Handmaiden Fine Yarn ‘Flaxen’, (274 yards/251 meters; 65% linen, 35% silk; 3.53 oz/100 grams per skein).
Hard (paper) copies of this pattern may be available from your local yarn shop. Please contact them for more details.