Apogean is a coastal-inspired v neck tee with two sleeve options - short sleeves for spring and summer, or long sleeves for year-round wear. Easy to wear alone or layer, the lightweight fabric creates a perfect knit for in-between seasons. Designed with dreamy shades of Willow from The Farmer’s Daughter Fibers, the colors are reminiscent of tide pools near the shore, but knit with contrasting colors, the stripes can take on a more dramatic role. Visit The Farmer’s Daughter Fibers for color kits for this design!
• Short Sleeve: 728 (791, 856, 930, 1005, 1130, 1270, 1422) yards Willow Fingering, The Farmer’s Daughter Fibers 75% Blue Face Leicester (BFL) & 25% Nylon 464 yards 100g/3.5oz skein equal amounts color 1 and color 2 to total amount listed above
• Long Sleeve: 1028 (1115, 1206, 1308, 1413, 1586, 1780, 1993) yards – as above
• US Size 3/3.25mm (32”) circular needle (body)
• US Size 1/2.25mm (24-32”) circular needle (neck ribbing)
• US Size 3/3.25mm (12-16” or dpn) sleeves (long sleeves)
• US Size 2/2.75mm (12” or dpn) sleeve ribbing
• Use needle size necessary to obtain gauge
• Darning needle to weave in ends
• Stitch markers
Gauge: 27 st and 33 rows over 4” stockinette with larger needle
Yarn substitutions may create different results. Please bear this in mind.
BE SURE to knit stripes into your swatch and wet-block to test the colorfastness of your yarn.