Faux seams and a deep cowl neck tailor a clean pullover sweater.
This pullover is worked in the round from the bottom up. Sleeves are joined to the body at the underarms to work the yoke and set-in sleeves simultaneously. The sleeve caps are shaped using short rows.
- Size – 32 (36, 40, 44, 48) in / 81.5 (91.5, 101.5, 112, 122) cm finished bust circumference. Pullover shown measures 32 in / 81.5 cm worn with 1 in / 2.5 cm of negative ease.
- Gauge – 22 sts and 30 rnds = 4 in / 10 cm in St st on smaller needle.
- Skill level – Knit, purl, working in the round and flat, short-rows, kitchener stitch, three-needle bind off, simple increases and decreases, and finishing.
- Yarn – Manos Silk Blend (70% merino wool, 30% silk; 150 yds / 137 m / 50 g) #300C powder, 7 (8, 9, 10, 11) skeins.
- Needles – Sizes 3.75 mm (US5) and 4 mm (US6): 24in / 60 cm circular and set of double-pointed needles. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions – Markers, stitch holders, split marker or a safety pin, and tapestry needle.