Ashley the Otter
Who doesn’t love an adorable otter? This cutie is 12” long, and includes a pattern for her sweet starfish!
To complete this project, you will need:
- 3 colors of worsted weight yarn: (Sample shown in Ella Rae Classic Wool. Brown: 190 yards, Yellow: 10 yards, Black: 5 yards, Red: 5 yards)
- Size H (5.0mm) crochet hook (for otter)
- Size F (3.75mm) crochet hook (for starfish)
- Tapestry needle
- Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
- Polyester Stuffing stuffing
- Locking stitch markers (for counting rounds, optional)
To crochet this otter, you will need to:
- single crochet
- slip stitch
As always, this pattern is a pdf that includes progress photos, so you won’t get lost!