Aurora #7471 by The Spool Cotton Company
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 10 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available for free.
Gauge: Motif measures about 2-1/2 inches in diameter.
- Mercer-Crochet: (Blue Label) 80 balls White or 100 Ecru or any color; (Green Label) 27 balls White or Ecru, or
- Clark’s O.N.T.: (Small Ball) 67 balls White or Ecru, or 100 balls any color; (Big Ball) 25 balls White or Ecru, or
- Best Six Cord: (Small Ball) 50 balls White or Ecru, or 67 balls any color; (Big Ball): 25 balls White or Ecru, or 33 balls any color
- Milward’s Steel Crochet Hook No. 10 or 11
- Book No. 179, Crocheted Tablecloths and Luncheon Sets, The Spool Cotton Company, 1942.
- Book No. 385, Decorative Tablecloths, The Canadian Spool Cotton Company, 1943.