Baby Doll Cradle Purse
For a limited time, use the code DollyDolly to purchase this pattern for US$1!
An old crochet favourite reworked for knitters! This little baby doll purse is made entirely with knitting (no plastic containers are required) and comes complete with instructions for the purse, baby doll and sleeping bag.
Full pattern support via email is also included.
Oddments of yarn can be used to make this pattern. I used the following amounts:
- Dark Pink: Approximately 250m (275 yards)
- White: 20m (approx 20 yards)
- Orange: approximately 40m (44 yards)
- Pale Pink: 25m (approx 25 yards)
- Scrap of black for baby’s face