- K: Knit
- P: Purl
- Sts: Stitch
- K1fb: knit into the back and front of a st to make 2 sts from 1.
Simple fingerless mitts using worsted weight yarn, made in the round. Gauge is 5 stitches an inch. Three different sizes are given, as well as two thumb sizes.
This tutorial was also made as a youtube video to further explain all steps in a visual manner. Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL-ZIapGE04
You will need:
- 100 yards of worsted weight yarn.
- Size 4.5 mm double pointed knitting needles or magic loop needle.
- a scrap piece of yarn for the thumb
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends.
- A hand to put the finished item on.
Feel free to sell or gift any finished item, or to build upon this simple beginner tutorial--provided you do not use any of my pictures.