buy it now or visit pattern website
A free version is also available.
• 5 Balls of Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread, Extra Fine Size 30, 500 yds, White
• 1 Steel Crochet Hook, Size 11, 1.10 mm
• 5 Filled Squares Wide x 8 Filled Squares Tall = 1 inch x 1 inch
• 35” Wide x 21” Tall
• 108 squares tall x 276 squares long
• Chart rows that are highlighted yellow are duplicate rows from a previous chart.
• This piece was crocheted along the short way from one side to the other, and the directions are written with that bias.
• Remember, the last double crochet stitch in a block is the first double crochet stitch of the next block
• All instructions are written in American crochet terminology.