Beaded Wrap (Archived) by Sharon Silverman
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 43 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Beaded Wrap (Archived)
This pattern is available for free.
- Madil Kid Seta yarn, 230 yd. per skein, color #288 (Roseberry).
- crochet hook, US size K/6.50mm (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- steel crochet hook, US size 10/1.30mm for applying beads
- 2 tubes of size-6 hexagonal beads, color #401 (black) (approximately 550 beads)
- beading needle with large eye
Gauge: 4 squares = 4” (gauge is flexible for this project)
Finished size: 52” wide at top; 24” from top center to point at bottom center
Note: The wrap is worked on the diagonal, starting at the bottom point.