Bekhar means spring in Persian language.
Bekhar is a shawl with slightly crescent shape with wide edging worked in lace and cable.
● The shawl is worked top down in one piece.
● You can use any natural fiber yarn of lace or fingering weight.
● The size is easy adjustable.
● The pattern includes both written instructions and charts.
For knitting the shawl you will need:
● 100 gr of lace weight yarn of natural fibers.
● 40-inch (100 cm) circular needles.
● Cable needle, blocking pins.
Yarn: SIA Limbažu Tīne 7/1 (Lace, 100% wool,766 yds/3/5 oz (700m/100 g).
Yardage: 612,42 yds (560m)
Needles: US6 (4.0 mm) for body and US7 (4.5 mm) for edging.
Final measurements (after blocking):
body height 12,6” (32 cm),
total height 25,6 ”(65 cm),
Wingspan 66,9” (170 cm).
This pattern is available in English.