Belle Ruffle Gloves
Neo-Victorian inspired ruffled fingerless gloves. Each glove features three buttons and a delicate bell ruffle.
(for PERSONAL USE only, please! Sale of this pattern or any products made from this pattern is prohibited without my permission.)
Choose your download: English or French (translated by Minainverse).
Tips for this project:
• For best results, work a basic knit bind off with size 11 (8mm) needle.
• Do opt for the long tail cast-on as it makes a very nice top edge.
• Make the hand and thumb as long as you like for custom finger coverage.
• Adjust gauge and needle size for petite or larger wrists and hands.
• Use a large eye needle with a sharp point when weaving in ends. Thread the yarn tails through the purl bumps along an inside row of the same color (piercing the fibers of the stitches) for one inch, then back the same way. Give the fabric a little stretch then cut yarn tails short, right next to the fabric.