The cables on this brim follow though into the body where they mingle with a delicate leaf lace pattern. The deep brim enhances the slouch, and can be worked shorter for a beret finished if preferred.
This Hat used a combined cast-on method to create the best finish, and instructions are included for that.
- To fit size: 17 (19.5, 22) in/43.25 (49.5, 56) cm
- Finished size: 15 (17.5, 20) in/38 (44.5, 51) cm
- 100g/344m/376yds Renaissance Dyeing Troubadour 4ply
- Set 3mm & 3.25mm DPNs
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers as necessary
- Gauge 24sts x 34rows to 10cm/4inches
- Knit and purl stitches
- Knitting in the round
- Increase & decrease techniques
- Twisted stitches
- Alternate cable & Cable cast-on
Instructions are provided in both written and charted format.
Do you need help with this pattern? We have a specific discussion thread in the Wormhead’s Hats group where you can ask any questions.
PDF file size: 3.6MB, image res. 300DPI
Product code: WW124KBellefleur
Technical editors: Heather Murray and Tana Pageler