Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 1332 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Big Snowy Owl
This pattern is available for free.
- For the Main Yarn: 4 skeins of Blue Sky’s Bulky, 50% Alpaca and 50% Wool. I used the color Polar Bear. NOTE: If you’re not very careful with your gauge and conservative with your tails, you may need 5 skeins - it’s close! (Looking for another option? Try 2 skeins of Cascade’s Magnum.)
- For the Contrast Yarns: 3 skeins of Blue Sky’s Bulky. These colors are Silver Mink, Frost and Gray Wolf. (Want to save a little? Just one skein would be enough!)
- A set of US #15 double pointed needles.
- A 20 inch, US #15 circular needle.
- A jumbo stitch marker (optional).
- 2 bags of stuffing.
2 1/2 stitches = 1 inch in stockinette
- From Ground to Top of Ear: 17 inches
- Circumference: 38 inches