As my dayjob doesn’t leave me enough time to come up with something new and a EU law concerning VAT tax coming into effect in 2015 makes selling digital goods rather complicated, I chose to close my business & put everything I designed so far online for free.
Have fun with it. BUT: There will be no email support when you have problems/questions, as I won’t be around anymore.
The stems are created while knitting the body of the glove, the little blossoms are embroidered on the glove afterwards.
This pattern features a detailed tutorial on how to knit colored cables and how to embroider the glove.
Size // Hand circumference
XS // 16,5 cm (6,5”)
S // 18 cm (7”)
M // 19 cm (7.5”)
L // 20,5 cm (8”)
- 383 meters / 419 yards of fingering weight yarn (shown in Wollmeise 100% superwash, colorway Single Malt), about 100 g / 3,5 oz. for the body of the glove (MC).
- 40 meters / 44 yards of fingering weight yarn (shown in Wollmeise 100% superwash, colorway Wasabi) for the stems (CC).
- 5 meters / 6 yards of fingering weight yarn (shown in Wollmeise 100% superwash, colorway Sonne and Dornröschen) for the flowers.
- 2,25 mm circular needle (or size to get the given gauge) long enough for magic loop.
- 2 mm circular needle (or 0,25 mm smaller than the above mentioned needles) long enough for magic loop.
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
- Blunt embroidery needle