Bobble Me This!
• Worsted weight yarn (Briar Rose Fibers Fourth of July in Colorway 7042 , Cascade 220 or Malabrigo Merino worsted), approximately 600 (scarf) to 850 (shawl/wrap) yards
• Size 5.0 mm (US 8), 5.5 mm (US 9) needles or size needed to obtain gauge
A simple pattern with dramatic impact, Bobble Me This! is the perfect on-the-go project which is designed in two sizes, scarf (shawl). With a bobbled edge incorporated into the design and an easy to remember mock lace cable pattern making up the length, there are no seams, just an enjoyable knitting experience.
• 18 sts/4 inches unblocked stockinette, knitted flat
• 29.5 sts/4 inches unblocked across Lacy Mock Cables pattern
• 21.5 sts/4 inches blocked across Lacy Mock Cables pattern
• Unblocked – 6.25 (9) inches wide across Lacy Mock Cables pattern and 59 inches long
• Blocked the overall length is approximately 66 inches x 8.5 (12.5) inches wide