If you like BONK!, make sure to check out Buster! They are monster besties and if you purchase them together you will receive a CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE DISCOUNT
BONK! & Buster are available individually, but if you purchase them together you receive a dollar off of each pattern. You will get both monster patterns for $8. Add both patterns to your cart, there is no coupon required, discount is automatic at check out, but only if the patterns are purchased together at the same time.
Sample knit w/Worsted Weight yarn measures approx. 6.5” tall & approx. 6” wide
- MC & CC of any weight yarn - Approx. 60 grams of MC & 5 grams of CC were used for my samples
- US 5, but needle size will vary depending on the yarn you use. I suggest going down 1 - 2 sizes from the smallest needle size for the recommended gauge on the yarn label.
- this project can be worked on DPN’s, 2 circs or a 40” circular for Magic Loop (my Preferred method), just make sure to distribute your stitches evenly for working in the round
- tapestry needle
- stitch marker (optional) to mark beg of round
- safety eyes - I used 15mm & 9mm eyes on my samples purchased from seller 6060 on Etsy
- embroidery floss or yarn scraps for nose/mouth & eyelids
-cdd (center double decrease)
-C/O & B/O
-Judy’s Magic Cast-On -- LINK to tutorial
-whipstitch - for attaching face, ears & arms
Happy knitting & creating,
~Susan aka NoKnitSherlock