If you like BONK!, make sure to check out Buster! They are monster besties!
Sample knit w/Worsted Weight yarn measures approx. 6.5” tall & approx. 6” wide
- MC & CC of any weight yarn - Approx. 60 grams of MC & 5 grams of CC were used for my samples
- US 5, but needle size will vary depending on the yarn you use. I suggest going down 1 - 2 sizes from the smallest needle size for the recommended gauge on the yarn label.
- this project can be worked on DPN’s, 2 circs or a 40” circular for Magic Loop (my Preferred method), just make sure to distribute your stitches evenly for working in the round
- tapestry needle
- stitch marker (optional) to mark beg of round
- safety eyes - I used 15mm & 9mm eyes on my samples purchased from seller 6060 on Etsy
- embroidery floss or yarn scraps for nose/mouth & eyelids
-cdd (center double decrease)
-C/O & B/O
-Judy’s Magic Cast-On -- LINK to tutorial
-whipstitch - for attaching face, ears & arms
Happy knitting & creating,
~Susan aka NoKnitSherlock