Bonzer Beanies for Cold Noggins
June means winter down here, the perfect time to be making beanies to keep those cold noggins warm.
This include noggins of girls and blokes, as well as chemo heads. I have made a few of these for my friends when they lose their hair.
• This pattern package gives crochet instructions for 2 different styles of Beanie, each with a number of variations.
• Instructions are provided in Australian/English terms.
• These Beanies are a great use of scraps and perfect for charity donation.
• Uses 8 ply yarn, worsted weight, double knit or equivalent yarn. These Beanies use less than 50g of yarn each and are a great use of scraps and odd balls
• Hook size 4mm, G6 for Banded Beanie, 4.25mm, 7 for Bitzer Beanie
The Bonzer Banded Beanie has three variations: Caddie, Rabbit Proof Fence and Hanging Rock.
The Bitzer beanie is great for both ladies and blokes and looks funky when worked in a range of colours and textures.