Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 7 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Pattern gives a choice of two fair isle borders, and two hems (ribbed or a sew-on lace edging). Pattern is rated intermediate (2 beehives). Requires cables, stranded knitting and chart reading.
- 0-6 months: chest 16”/41cm, finished chest 17.5”/45cm
- 6-12 months: chest 18”/46cm, finished chest 19.5”/50cm
- 12-24 months: chest 20”/51cm, finished chest 22”/56cm
- 24-36 months: chest 22”/56cm, finished chest 25”/64cm
- contrast colour: 1 ball
- main colour: 3 balls for three smaller sizes, 4 balls for largest size
Other materials needed
- cable needle or double-pointed needle
- 3 buttons